Participate in a Public Proceeding
We regularly conduct public proceedings so that you can share your views on important issues in person, by videoconference, online or in writing.
View all of our applications and processes that are open for comment and submit a comment to have your say.
Find a public proceeding by topic:
- Phone and Internet (Telecom)
- Radio, TV and Distribution (Broadcasting)
- Telemarketing Rules, National Do Not Call List and Anti-Spam (Compliance and Enforcement)
I need to…
- Find a Commission letter
- Find a public hearing by date
- Find a transcript of a hearing
- Get a template for joint supporting interventions/comments:
- Make an application for funding to the Broadcasting Participation Fund
- Submit a telecom cost application
- View expedited hearings / Final Offer Arbitrations
Share your views and ideas on Video Relay Service in Canada. Does VRS in Canada meet your needs as a sign language user? Should VRS in Canada offer more functionality? Could VRS do something better?
We are exploring the establishment of a three-digit number for mental health crisis and suicide prevention services.
We are reviewing Northwestel’s and other telecommunication services in Northern Canada. Find out what Canadians had to say about their services and the next steps of this review.
We are currently reviewing CBC’s services. We want to ensure that the public broadcaster provides Canadians with programming that informs, enlightens and entertains, while reflecting Canada’s various geographic, cultural and linguistic realities and identities, in both official languages.
We sought comments from Canadians on their radio listening habits, behaviours and views. This information will help the CRTC determine how best to update its regulations to ensure that Canada’s commercial radio industry remains competitive in a digital environment, while continuing to meet the needs and interests of Canadians in both official languages.
- Date modified: