FAQ – Annual Broadcasting Survey

Can someone send me an electronic copy of blank forms from past surveys?

Yes, contact Ms. Labelle at 819-934-4725 to request prior year Excel version forms.

Can I get a paper copy of my forms?

Yes, export your forms to an Excel workbook from DCS prior to submitting, for easy printing.

I am unable to submit the forms by November 30. Can I get an extension?

No. Extensions cannot be granted. The regulations clearly state that annual return forms must be submitted to the Commission on or before 30 November of the broadcast year ending 31 August. Undertakings failing to meet the filing date will be reported to the Commission.

Date modified: