FAQ – Broadcasting Annual Return, Television
What’s new for this year in the Television Annual Return forms?
REP-B – Reporting Entity Profile – Broadcasting: An additional question regarding upload of the required financial statements has been added to this form, as well as a comment box.
1240 - Television - Direct Operating Expenses: Additional lines were added to capture payments made to FACTOR and to Musicaction.
1221 - Conventional Stations Programming Expenditure Reconciliation: Additional row is added to capture payments made to FACTOR and to Musicaction.
What forms do I need to complete?
For my company:
- REP-B – Reporting Entity Profile – Broadcasting
- REP-U – Contact Information – Response Manager and Executive Sponsor
- 1235 – Television Tangible Benefit (when applicable)
For each licensed station:
- 1210 – Television Station Financial Summary
- 1230 – Television - Direct Operating Expenses – Programming and Production
- 1240 – Television - Direct Operating Expenses
- 1280 – Described Video (for DV content programming undertakings only)
- 1340 – Alcohol Advertising
I have not received the usual forms assigned to my entity in DCS. What should I do?
If you believe to have receive certain forms in error or believe to have missing forms in our online Data Collection System (DCS), please contact the DCS Helpline at 819-997-4597 for assistance.
- Date modified: