Annual Communications Pricing Survey
The Annual Communications Pricing Survey forms are issued to communications service providers who offered either local and access, Internet, BDU or wireless services as of December 31 of the reporting period. These forms are assigned based on details captured in previous surveys and from the telecommunications service providers registration lists.
If your entity has provided the services listed above in Canada using landline and/or wireless facilities at any point during the previous year and has not received a request to submit data, please contact us for guidance using the on-line form.
This survey is conducted under the authority of the Telecommunications Act.
- Annual pricing data collection
- 1 March 2023
- Three new baskets of 200 Mbps downstream, 15 Mbps upstream, with 500 GB data per month; 500 Mbps downstream, 15 Mbps upstream, with 500 GB data per month; and 940 Mbps downstream, 15 Mbps upstream, with 500 GB data per month have been added.
- 350 - Residential basic single line local telephone service prices
- 351 - Residential Internet access service prices
- 352 - Wireless service prices by service plans
- 353 - Video distribution service prices
- Date modified: