Business Process Working Group: Loop Subtype Process
- BPTF008.doc - 14KB - In conjunction with the Network Operations SWG, determine the impact of decision 98-108. Review the ordering and provisioning processes for each loop sub-type to determine whether or not the current service intervals will be impacted - COMPLETE September 22, 1999
- BPTF0071.doc - 198 KB - Canadian Local Ordering Guidelines (C-LOG Version 6.1). Revised 22 May 2009.
- BPCO004a.doc - Word6.0 - 30KB - Stentor - Process steps and timelines for ordering Loop Sub-types - January 25/26 meeting.
- BPCO006a.DOC - 35KB - Bell Canada - ILEC Loop Makeup Reports - March 17, 1999
- BPRE008a.DOC - 44KB Consensus on Loop Sub-Type Ordering Process and Make-up Report Data Elements - 1999-09-15
- Letter decision dated 8 December 1998
- Letter decision dated 18 January 2000
- Letter decision dated 31 October 2000
- Date modified: