Voter Contact Registry for Federal Elections
Before you register: What you need to have
You may want to print this page and gather the required information before you start.
- You will need to set aside about 20 minutes to complete your registration.
- You will be prompted to extend the sessions for another 20 minutes before the time expires. If your session times out before you have completed registering, your information will not be saved and you will need to start again.
- All registrants must have login credentials. You can either:
- Log in with a Sign-In Partner with a User ID and password that you may already have, such as for online banking; or
- Log in with GCKey (Government of Canada User ID and password). If you do not already have a GCKey, you will be able to create one once you begin the registration process.
- All registrants must provide the following:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone Number
- Mailing address
- The type of calls being made (live or by means of an Automatic Dialing-Announcing Device, or both)
- In addition to the above, if you have entered into an agreement with, or you are a Calling Service Provider, you will need to provide:
- Name of the Calling Service Provider
- First and last name of the person or name of the group who has entered into an agreement with the Calling Service Provider, and if applicable, the name of the person or group on whose behalf they have entered into an agreement.
- Registrants who are not Calling Service Providers must also provide a copy of a piece of identification:
- It must be issued from a federal, provincial or territorial government, and must contain your name, and your photo.
- It must be accompanied by an attestation from a notary or a Commissaire à l'assermentation. For specific examples, see information bulletin 2015-110.
- The copy of your identification and attestation must be in one of the following file formats: jpg; jpeg; tiff; gif; png; bmp; and pdf. The maximum size allowed for each file is 5Mb.
You cannot register at this time
The election has not started. Please come back when the election begins
- Date modified: