Telecom Notice of Consultation CRTC 2020-178-2
References: 2020-178, 2020-178-1, 2020-178-3, 2020-178-4 and 2020-178-5
Ottawa, 29 September 2020
Public record: 1011-NOC2020-0178
Call for comments – Accessibility – Mobile wireless service plans that meet the needs of Canadians with various disabilities – Changes to procedure
Document added to the record of the proceeding
- With this notice, the Commission is expanding the scope of the comments that parties may make in the remaining stages of the proceeding initiated by Telecom Notice of Consultation 2020-178, and amended in Telecom Notice of Consultation 2020-178-1, in which all deadlines for the proceeding were suspended until further notice.
- The Commission published CRTC Sales Practices Review – 2020 Secret Shopper Project Detailed Findings Report by Forum Research (the report) on 28 September 2020. Parties have not had the opportunity to comment on its contents.
- The Commission hereby notifies parties that they may comment on the report if they so choose. Accordingly, the Commission has added it to the record of the proceeding. Because the report forms part of the public record, the Commission may refer to it in its consideration of the issues identified in the proceeding.
- As stated in Telecom Notice of Consultation 2020-178-1, the revised deadlines for interventions, replies, and any further process will be announced in an updated notice at a later date.
- Call for comments – Accessibility – Mobile wireless service plans that meet the needs of Canadians with various disabilities, Telecom Notice of Consultation CRTC 2020-178, 1 June 2020; as amended by Telecom Notice of Consultation CRTC 2020-178-1, 26 August 2020
- Date modified: