Committed to ensuring that Canadians – as citizens, creators and consumers – have access to a world-class communication system.
Learn which services we regulate and stop unwanted calls
Understand Internet pricing and availability of service in Canada
TV & Radio
Learn about programming, advertising and content made by Canadians
Business & Licensing
Get forms, submit documents and understand telemarketing rules
- Upcoming Hearing
- Submit Ideas and Comments
- View Recent CRTC Decisions, Notices and Orders
- Ask a Question or Make a Complaint
Check our calendar for more hearings.
Submit Ideas and Comments
Our goal is to make decisions in the best interest of all Canadians. To do this, we need your input.
View all of our open processes and submit a comment to have your say.
Find open proceedings by topic:
- Phone and Internet (Telecom)
- Radio, TV and Distribution (Broadcasting)
- Telemarketing Rules, National Do Not Call List and Anti-Spam (Compliance and Enforcement)
Find out how to get involved! Read:
View Recent CRTC Decisions, Notices and Orders
Stay on top of the issues that affect our communication system. See Today’s Releases, the decisions, notices and orders that were published today.
Connect with UsLike us on Facebook Subscribe to our Youtube Channel Follow the CRTC on Twitter Subscribe to our RSS feeds
- Date modified: