Application for certification as a CRTC Certified Independent Production Fund
To process your application for certification, submit a written request to the Commission with the following information:
Name of Fund:
Please provide the relevant documentation demonstrating how the fund complies with the criteria set out in Public Notice CRTC 1997-98, and clarified in Public Notice CRTC 1999-29, and amended in Broadcasting Regulatory Policy 2010-833. In particular, provide documentation relating but not limited, to the following matters:
- The constitution of the Board of Directors, including biographies.
- The decision-making.
- The guidelines for the evaluation of proposals to the fund.
- The criteria set out in paragraphs 8, 9 and 10 of Public Notice CRTC 1999-29.
Submit your document in one of the following ways:
- By My CRTC Account
- By mail: Secretary General
Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission
Canada, K1A 0N2
- By facsimile: 819-994-0218
- Date modified: