ASL – What if I want to participate and get my perspective known, but find it daunting?

Video Transcript

You do not have to participate on your own:

  • You can find another organization or group who wishes to become a party and who shares your perspectives, and coordinate with them so that you write the comments together. A "party" is any individual or organization that participates in the written proceeding. In this case, you would still be considered an intervener.
  • Another avenue is for you to find other organizations and individuals that are in support of your position and tell the CRTC about it: this is called a joint supporting intervention. You can find detailed information about creating and submitting joint supporting interventions in Broadcasting Information Bulletin CRTC 2010-28 and 2010-28-1.

This video is intended for Canadians that use American Sign Language (ASL) as their primary language. It answers some of the frequently asked questions on proceedings.

For more information, see the ASL - Roadmap to CRTC processes

Date modified: