ASL – How do I know what other parties I need to send a copy of my application or other documents to?

Video Transcript

You may be required to send, otherwise known as to serve, a copy of your document to other parties. The CRTC may also request that you serve a particular party. "Parties" are any individual or organization that participated in the written proceeding. Generally the parties that you must serve are parties that will be most affected by your document or possible decision from the CRTC. Who you must serve can be listed in the proceeding's Notice of Consultation or in a procedural letter. Refer to section 82 in the Guidelines on the CRTC Rules of Practice and Procedure.

This video is intended for Canadians that use American Sign Language (ASL) as their primary language. It answers some of the frequently asked questions on proceedings.

For more information, see the ASL - Roadmap to CRTC processes

Date modified: