Business Process Working Group: Wireless Number Portability
- BPTF0056.doc - 481KB - Canadian Local Ordering Guidelines (C-LOG Version 6.0) - Work to address System related changes identified since version 5.0, OSWG impacts and WNP roll-out impacts. Revised 7 September 2007.
- BPTF0060.doc - 92KB - WNP Impacts on BPWG processes and Documents. Report (BPRE060a) submitted November 15, 2007. Second report (BPRE060b) addressing LEC/WSP INPOA agreement submitted June 21, 2007. Revised June 21, 2007.
- BPRE060b.doc - 69KB - LEC/WSP Intercarrier Number Portability Operations Agreement (INPOA) Template - June 21, 2007. INPOAV1_0.doc - 296 ko - 2007-04-30
- BPTF0062.doc - 430KB - Shared NXX Process for Wireless Number Portability. Initial Reports defining Bulk Porting processes (BPRE062a and BPRE062b) submitted on August 11 and October 18, 2006. Report outlining Procedures for Reporting and Error Handling (BPRE062c) submitted on March 28, 2007. Report covering Processes and Timelines for Bulk Porting Post-launch (BPRE062d) submitted on April 16, 2007. Updated July 30, 2007
- BPTF0072.doc - 67KB - Canadian Data Interchange Guidelines (CDIG Version 3,2). Revised 17 October 2008.
BPCO086b.doc - 96KB - Rogers Response to BPCO086a: Clarification of LEC (Wireline & Wireless) rules versus WSP rules- 24 November 2006
BPCO086a.doc - 127KB - Clarification of LEC (Wireline & Wireless) rules versus WSP rules - 15 November 2006
BPCO089a.doc - 39KB - Manual Create - 72 hour rule - February 28, 2007.
BPCO105a.doc - 189KB - Number Portability Industry Notification Guidelines - April 15, 2010.
- BPRE056d.doc - 476KB - CLOG V6 to be implemented via a “flash cut” on the weekend of 12-13 July 2008 (revised date) - October 15, 2007.
- BPRE062c.doc - 1150KB - As per Decision 2007-3, Final report on Bulk porting of leased TN - Procedures for reporting and error handling
- BPRE062d.doc - 208KB - Processes and timelines to bulk port exchanges in the NTWG’s rollout schedule, open for LNP between 1 Mar and 12 Sep 2007, plus exchanges to be opened for LNP after 15 Feb 2007 by CLEC request
- PRE062e.doc - 128KB - Industry Notification Process for Declaring an Exchange Portable - October 22, 2007.
- BPRE062f.doc - 168KB - Steady State Process for Shared NXX’s - January 24, 2008.
- Date modified: