Business Process Working Group: Transfer of Leased Loops
- BPTF011.doc - 126KB - Service Intervals. Decision CRTC 2002-14 established definitive timelines for ILECs to provide CLECs unbundled loops. C-LOG Bulletin 051-009 issued to document and publicize industry agreement on procedures for confirmation of LSRs with 2-day intervals, service intervals for porting associated with loop migration, and loop make-up requests. Consensus Report BPRE011a on the format and content of the loop forecast approved Dec. 2002. C-LOG Section 11 on Service Intervals (BPRE0011b) approved April 2005. COMPLETE March 24, 2005.
- BPTF0014.doc - 17KB - Develop processes and recommend service intervals to enable the transfer of leased loops between LECs where there is change in end customer at the same customer premise.- COMPLETE September 13, 2000.
- BPTF0034.doc - 35KB - C-LOG Password Guidelines. In response to Telecom Decision CRTC 2002-42 guidelines have been established for the use of passwords on LSRs. COMPLETE October 8, 2002.
- BPTF0041.doc - 183KB - Electronic File Transfer Service Replacement. Consensus Report (BPRE041a) approved, Decision CRTC 2004-60. Industry notification letter issued October 27, 2004. Technical standards and CDIG V3.0 completed. Sunset date for Large File Transfer (BGS Mailbox) is April 1, 2006. Industry notification reminder issued December 13, 2005. ASn implementation completed on schedule. Revised April 26, 2006.
- BPTF0044.doc - 360KB - Canadian Local Ordering Guidelines (C-LOG Version 5.2) - Work in progress. Revised April 26, 2006
- BPTF0051.doc - 81KB - Update MALI, CLEC-IXC Agreements and associated Process Maps to expand the methods of customer authorization per Telecom Decision CRTC 2005-15. COMPLETE December 8, 2005
- BPTF0054.doc - 144KB - Installation, Testing and Maintenance Guidelines for Unbundled Loops and Number Portability - Version 5.0. - Work in progress. Revised April 7, 2006.
- BPTF0055.doc - 75KB - Standalone Local Number Porting Process Review. Revised April 6, 2006.
- BPTF0056.doc - 481KB - Canadian Local Ordering Guidelines (C-LOG Version 6.0) - Work to address System related changes identified since version 5.0, OSWG impacts and WNP roll-out impacts. Revised 7 September 2007.
- BPTF0058.doc - 44KB - Update PIC CARE Record Definition. Initiated January 20, 2006
- BPTF0063.doc - 96KB - Billing and Collection for 900 service. Report (BPRE063a) submitted to the Commission for approval. Updated September 19, 2006.
- BPTF0064.doc - 93KB - Revise Business Rules for QoS per Telecom Decision 2006-59. Updated October 10, 2006.
- BPTF0065.doc - 117KB - Canadian Local Ordering Guidelines (C-LOG Version 5.3) - Work in Progress. Revised 7 September 2007.
- BPTF0071.doc - 198KB - Canadian Local Ordering Guidelines (C-LOG Version 6.1). Revised 22 May 2009.
- BPTF0076.doc - 51KB - Review of Customer Transfser Process Maps. Revised 15 April 2010.
- BPCO001a.doc - Word 6.0 - 16KB - Bell Canada - Proposed Consensus Statement - Re-Use of Existing ILEC Loops (re: CTTF014 & BPTF003) - February 16, 1999
- BPCO015a.doc - 16KB - Optel - Contribution- Interim Process for the Transfer of ILEC leased Loops between LECs - 1999-10-21
- BPCO019a.doc - Bell Canada - Process for Transfer of ILEC Leased Loops for Customer Move Scenarios - June 12, 2000
- BPRE014a.doc - 65KB - Return of Leased Loops - Dated September 13, 2000.
- Letter Decision dated 15 November 2000
- Date modified: