Agenda, Hearing 22 October 2018
Hearing (Revised 9 October 2018)
Location: Gatineau, Quebec
Date: 22 October 2018 at 9:00 a.m.
140 Promenade du Portage
Hearing Room: Outaouais
Temporary Examination Room: Papineau – 819-953-3168
Interventions received concerning the applications scheduled for this hearing are available on the public examination files.
Reference Document: Telecom and Broadcasting Notice of Consultation CRTC 2018-246.
Panel Members (subject to change):
- Ian Scott, Chairperson
- Caroline J. Simard, Vice-Chairperson, Broadcasting
- Christianne Laizner, Vice-Chairperson, Telecommunications
- Joanne T. Levy, Commissioner, Manitoba and Saskatchewan
- Monique Lafontaine, Commissioner, Ontario
- Christopher MacDonald, Commissioner Atlantic Region and Nunavut
- Linda Vennard, Commissioner, Alberta and Northwest Territories
- Yves Dupras, Commissioner, Quebec
During the hearing, public files related to items scheduled at the hearing may be examined in the temporary examination room set up nearby the hearing room.
Transcripts of hearing
All presentations are taken verbatim by court stenographers and recorded by:
International Reporting Inc.
41 – 5450 Canotek Rd.
Examination of transcripts
Transcripts of this hearing are available through our Internet site (http://www.crtc.gc.ca) and by contacting the public examination room of any CRTC office.
Listening to CDs
CDs of this hearing may be listened to, at the Commission Headquarters in Gatineau, Quebec during business hours, or at any CRTC office, by appointment.
Should you have further comments, please forward them as follows:
TDD (toll-free): 1-877-909-2782
Monday, 22 October 2018
- Commission for Complaints for Telecom-television Services (CCTS) (int. #1337)
- Deaf Wireless Canada Consultative Committee, Canadian Association of the Deaf- Association des Sourds du Canada, Canadian National Society of the Deaf-Blind and Deafness Association Advocacy Nova Scotia (int. #1389)
- Tony Wacheski (int. #681)
- Robert Smith (int. #91)
- Ryan Adams (int. #294)
- Terry Wright (int. #251
- MVS Remote Video Systems Inc. (int. #1358)
- ISC environmental assessment inc. (int. #931)
- Shawn Ahmed (int. #737)
- Peter Derek Hughes (int. #741)
- Canquest Communications Online (int. #1067)
- Laura Lazo (int. #1360)
Tuesday, 23 October 2018
- Union des consommateurs (int. #1371)
- Ageing + Communication + Technologies (ACT) (int. #1100)
- The Fair Communications Sales Coalition, consisting of the Public Interest Advocacy Centre, ACORN Canada, National Pensioners Federation and Canadian Association of Retired Persons (int. #1400)
- Consumers Council of Canada (int. #1405)
- Mary Cavanagh, Kristianne Anor, Sean Grassie and Tara Hristov (int. #1372)
- Manitoba Coalition (Winnipeg Harvest and CAC Manitoba) (int. #1370)
- Democracy Watch (int. #1148)
Wednesday, 24 October 2018
- TekSavvy Solutions Inc. (int. #1399)
- TBayTel (int. #1317)
- Bragg Communications Inc., carrying on business as Eastlink (int. #1391)
- Xplornet Communications Inc. (int. #1398)
- Northwestel (int. #1404)
Thursday, 25 October 2018
- Quebecor Média inc., on behalf of its affiliate Vidéotron s.e.n.c. (int. #1396)
- Saskatchewan Telecommunications (SaskTel) (int. #1392)
- Cogeco Communications Inc. (int. #1394)
- TELUS Communications Inc. (int. #1402)
Friday, 26 October 2018
- Shaw Communications Inc (int. #1401)
- Rogers Communications Canada Inc. (int. #1395)
- Bell Canada (int. #1397)
- Date modified: