Telecom Notice of Consultation CRTC 2018-422-2
References: 2018-422 and 2018-422-1
Ottawa, 18 March 2019
Public record: 1011-NOC2018-0422
Call for comments – Proceeding to establish a mandatory code for Internet services
Revised deadline for submission of responses to requests for information: 4 April 2019
Revised deadline for final submissions: 23 April 2019
Changes to procedure
- With this notice, the Commission revises certain procedural dates established in Proceeding to establish a mandatory code for Internet services, Telecom Notice of Consultation CRTC 2018-422, 9 November 2018; as amended by Telecom Notice of Consultation CRTC 2018-422-1, 21 February 2019.
- The procedural changes are as follows:
- The Commission amends the deadline to submit responses to requests for information.
- The Commission amends the deadline for final submissions.
- For ease of reference, the relevant paragraphs of the notice are reproduced below, with changes highlighted in bold italics.
51. The Commission may request information, in the form of interrogatories, from any party to the proceeding. Responses to questions from the Commission must be filed by 4 April 2019.
52. All parties may file final submissions with the Commission on any matter within the scope of this proceeding by 23 April 2019. Final submissions, including an executive summary, are not to exceed 15 pages.
- Date modified: