Telecom Notice of Consultation CRTC 2018-214-2
References: 2018-214 and 2018-214-1
Ottawa, 20 February 2019
Public record: 1011-NOC2018-0214
Call for comments
Review of the price cap and local forbearance regimes - Changes to procedure
Revised deadline for filing final submissions: 8 March 2019
[Submit an intervention or view related documents]
- With this notice, the Commission revises certain procedural dates established in Review of the price cap and local forbearance regimes, Telecom Notice of Consultation CRTC 2018-214, 26 June 2018; as amended by Telecom Notice of Consultation CRTC 2018-214-1, 31 July 2018 (Telecom Notice of Consultation 2018-214-1).
- By letter dated 14 February 2019, incumbent local exchange carriers were granted an extension to file responses to requests for information by 22 February 2019. The Commission notes that this extension may impact the ability of parties to provide comprehensive submissions on the record in advance of the deadlines for filing final submissions and final replies.
- The Commission considers that it would be in the public interest, and would not prejudice any party to the proceeding, to modify the deadlines for final submissions and final replies to ensure that interveners can file fulsome comments.
- Accordingly, the Commission revises the procedural dates for final submissions and final replies set out in Telecom Notice of Consultation 2018-214-1. For ease of reference, the relevant paragraphs of the notice are reproduced below, with changes highlighted in bold italics.
44. All parties may file final submissions with the Commission on any matter within the scope of this proceeding, by 8 March 2019. Final submissions, including an executive summary, are not to exceed 15 pages.
45. All parties may file final replies with the Commission, by 22 March 2019. Final replies, including an executive summary, are not to exceed 10 pages.
- Date modified: