Telecom Decision CRTC 2015-526
Ottawa, 26 November 2015
File number: 8621-C12-01/08
CISC Business Process Working Group - Consensus report BPRE091a - Installation, Testing and Maintenance Guidelines
On 7 October 2015, the Business Process Working Group (BPWG) of the CRTC Interconnection Steering Committee (CISC) submitted the following consensus report for Commission approval:
- Installation, Testing and Maintenance Guidelines [BPRE091a]
- The BPWG proposed revisions to the above-noted guidelines to add a subsection regarding general number portability guidelines, and to remove certain portions that were no longer needed. The BPWG also proposed minor wording revisions to improve clarity.
- The consensus report can be found in the “Reports” section of the BPWG page, which is available in the CISC section of the Commission’s website at www.crtc.gc.ca.
- The Commission considers that updating the guidelines will assist operations personnel in implementing and maintaining voice services for consumers, and allow for the proper porting of telephone numbers.
- Accordingly, the Commission approves the above-noted consensus report and modified guidelines.