ARCHIVED - Telecom Order CRTC 2014-663
This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. Archived Decisions, Notices and Orders (DNOs) remain in effect except to the extent they are amended or reversed by the Commission, a court, or the government. The text of archived information has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Changes to DNOs are published as “dashes” to the original DNO number. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats by contacting us.
Ottawa, 18 December 2014
File number: 8643-J90-201410430
InnSysVoice Corp. - PIC/CARE access customer handbook
- The Commission received an application from InnSysVoice Corp. (InnSysVoice), dated 9 October 2014, in which the company requested approval of its Primary Interexchange Carrier/Customer Account Record Exchange Access Customer Handbook (PIC/CARE handbook).
- InnSysVoice’s PIC/CARE handbook sets out the guidelines for the exchange of information between InnSysVoice, operating as a competitive local exchange carrier, and interexchange carriers.
- The Commission received no interventions with respect to this application. The public record of this proceeding, which closed on 13 November 2014, is available on the Commission’s website at www.crtc.gc.ca or by using the file number provided above.
- In July 2000, the CRTC Interconnection Steering Committee (CISC) Business Process Working Group developed a model PIC/CARE handbook (the CISC model) for use by the telecommunications industry. The latest updates to the CISC model were approved by the Commission in CRTC Interconnection Steering Committee - Consensus items, Telecom Decision CRTC 2007-121, 3 December 2007.
- The Commission finds that the information provided in InnSysVoice’s PIC/CARE handbook (i) is consistent with the latest version of the CISC model, (ii) provides the necessary information with respect to PIC processing, and (iii) is consistent with PIC/CARE handbooks recently approved for other companies.
- Accordingly, the Commission approves InnSysVoice’s PIC/CARE handbook.
- Date modified: