ARCHIVED - Telecom Decision CRTC 2014-403
This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. Archived Decisions, Notices and Orders (DNOs) remain in effect except to the extent they are amended or reversed by the Commission, a court, or the government. The text of archived information has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Changes to DNOs are published as “dashes” to the original DNO number. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats by contacting us.
Ottawa, 1 August 2014
File number: 8621-C12‑01/08
CISC Business Process Working Group – Consensus reports BPRE077d, BPRE082b, and BPRE090a related to various guidelines
- On 24 April 2014, the Business Process Working Group (BPWG) of the CRTC Interconnection Steering Committee (CISC) submitted the following consensus reports for Commission approval, proposing certain changes:
- Complex Listing Interchange Form Guidelines (BPRE077d)
- Customer Transfer Process Map (BPRE082b)
- Network Management Guidelines (BPRE090a)
- With regard to BPRE077d, the BPWG noted that it had added a description of the role of a certified marketing representative (CMR), as well as instructions on processing directory listing requests submitted by CMRs, because of issues encountered with integrating such requests into the standard process.
- For BPRE082b, the BPWG proposed to revise its customer transfer process map to reflect the Commission’s determinations in CISC Business Process Working Group non-consensus report – Customer transfer process involving a series of resellers (BPRE082a), Telecom Decision CRTC 2013‑678, 11 December 2013.
- Regarding BPRE090a, the BPWG requested Commission approval of its network management guidelines, which were updated to reflect the process currently being followed in relation to notification of exchanges being opened for number portability.
- These consensus reports can be found in the “Reports” section of the BPWG page, which is available in the CISC section of the Commission’s website at www.crtc.gc.ca.
- The Commission has reviewed and approves the above-noted consensus reports and guidelines.
- Date modified: