ARCHIVED - Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2014-231
This page has been archived on the Web
Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. Archived Decisions, Notices and Orders (DNOs) remain in effect except to the extent they are amended or reversed by the Commission, a court, or the government. The text of archived information has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Changes to DNOs are published as “dashes” to the original DNO number. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats by contacting us.
Route reference: 2014-120
Ottawa, 13 May 2014
Georgina Island First Nations Communications
Georgina Island, Ontario
Application 2013-1453-3, received 4 November 2013
CFGI-FM Georgina Island – Licence renewal
- The Commission renews the broadcasting licence for the English- and Aboriginal‑language Native Type B radio programming undertaking CFGI-FM Georgina Island, Ontario, from 1 September 2014 to 31 August 2021. The Commission did not receive any interventions regarding this application.
- The licensee shall continue to adhere to the conditions of licence set out in Broadcasting Decision 2007-139 and shall adhere to the requirements set out in Public Notice 2001-70, as amended from time to time.
- Pursuant to section 22 of the Broadcasting Act, the broadcasting licence renewed in this decision will cease to have any force or effect if the broadcasting certificate issued by the Department of Industry lapses.
- Licence renewals, Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2007-139, 15 May 2007
- Changes to conditions of licence for certain native radio undertakings, Public Notice CRTC 2001-70, 15 June 2001
*This decision is to be appended to the licence.
- Date modified: