Agenda, Hearing 3 November 2015
Revised on 27 October 2015
Review of the structure and mandate of the Commissioner for Complaints for Telecommunications Services Inc.
Location: Gatineau, Quebec
Date: 3 November 2015 at 9:00 a.m.
140, Promenade du Portage
Hearing Room: Outaouais
Temporary Examination Room: Papineau – 819-953-3168
Interventions received for this hearing are available on the public examination file.
Reference Document: Broadcasting and Telecom Notices of Consultation 2015-239.
During the hearing, public files related to items scheduled at the hearing may be examined in the temporary examination room set up nearby the hearing room.
Transcripts of hearing
All presentations are taken verbatim by court stenographers and recorded by:
International Reporting Inc.
41 – 5450 Canotek road
Telephone : 613-748-6043
Examination of transcripts
Transcripts of this hearing are available through our Internet site (http://www.crtc.gc.ca) and by contacting the public examination room of any CRTC office.
Listening to CDs
CDs of this hearing may be listened to, at the Commission Headquarters in Gatineau, Quebec during business hours, or at any CRTC office, by appointment.
Should you have further comments, please forward them as follows:
TDD (toll-free): 1-877-909-2782
Tuesday, 3 November 2015
- Commissioner for Complaints for Telecommunications Services Inc. (int. #38)
- National Pensioners Federation Council of Senior Citizens’ Organizations of British Columbia &
Public Interest Advocacy Centre (int. #29)
- TELUS (int. #26)
- Consumers Council of Canada (int. #33)
Wednesday, 4 November 2015
- Media Access Canada (int. #27)
- Rogers Communications (int. #40)
- Union des Consommateurs (int. #28)
- CNIB and The Alliance for Equality of Blind Canadians (int. #20)
- Saskatchewan Telecommunications (int. #32)
- Canadian Network Operators Consortium Inc. (int. #41)
Thursday, 5 November 2015
- Forum for Research and Policy in Communications (int. #34)
- Quebecor Media inc, on behalf of Vidéotron s.e.n.c. (int. #30)
- Shaw Communications Inc. (int. #31)
- TekSavvy Solutions Inc. (int. #39)
Friday, 6 November 2015
- Bell Canada (int. #25)
- Samuelson-Glushko Canadian Internet Policy and Public Interest Clinic (int. #43)
- Olafur Arason (int. #7)
Reply from the Commissioner for Complaints for Telecommunications Services Inc. (int. #38)
- Date modified: