Agenda, Hearing 29 September 2014, Gatineau, Quebec
Agenda (Revised on 24 September 2014)
Review of wholesale mobile wireless services
29 September 2014 at 9:00 a.m.
140, Promenade du Portage
Hearing Room: Outaouais
Temporary Examination Room: Papineau – 819‑953‑3168
Reference Documents: Telecom Notices of Consultation CRTC 2014‑76, 2014‑76‑1 and 2014‑76‑2.
During the hearing, public files related to items scheduled at the hearing may be examined in the temporary examination room set up nearby the hearing room.
Transcripts of hearing
All presentations are taken verbatim by court stenographers and recorded by:
Steno Tran Services Inc.
2446 Bank Street
Examination of transcripts
Transcripts of this hearing are available through our Internet site (http://www.crtc.gc.ca) and by contacting the public examination room of any CRTC office.
Listening to CDs
CDs of this hearing may be listened to, at the Commission Headquarters in Gatineau, Quebec during business hours, or at any CRTC office, by appointment.
Should you have further comments, please forward them as follows:
TDD (toll-free): 1‑877‑909‑2782
Monday, 29 September 2014
- The Competition Bureau (int. #17)
- Cogeco Cable Inc. (int. #31)
- Globalive Wireless Management Corp. (int. #27)
- Data & Audio-Visual Enterprises Wireless Inc. O/A Mobilicity (int. #15)1
- David Ellis and Benjamin Klass (int. #33)
Tuesday, 30 September 2014
- Bragg Communications Inc. (int. #24)
- TELUS Communications Company (int. #29)
- Canadian Network Operators Consortium Inc. (int. #35)
Wednesday, 1 October 2014
- Roslyn Layton (int. #20)
- Rogers Communications (int. #13)
- Mobilexchange Ltd. (int. #10)
- Tucows Inc. (int. #9)
- Canadian Cable Systems Alliance Inc. (int. #21)
Thursday, 2 October 2014
- MTS, Saskatchewan Telecommunications and TBayTel (int. #38)
- Primal Technologies (int. #16)
- Bell Mobility (int. #28)
- The Public Interest Advocacy Centre, the Consumers’ Association of Canada, the Council of Senior Citizens’ Organizations of British Columbia, and the National Pensioners Federation
Friday, 3 October 2014
- Quebecor Media Inc. (int. #30)
- Vaxination Informatique (int. #32)
1. Data & Audio-Visual Enterprises Wireless Inc. O/A Mobilicity clarified its intention to appear at the Hearing in its procedural request filed on 11 September 2014.
- Date modified: