My phone contract got renewed without my approval.

That’s not cool. Your wireless phone company can’t do thatFootnote 1.

You need to contact the Commission for Complaints for Telecom-television Services (CCTS) Footnote 2. They are mandated to resolve (if necessary) these types of complaints.

Contact the CCTS:

Did you find this answer helpful? Yes No

Date modified: