There’s something wrong on my mobile phone bill.
That’s not good.
If you can’t resolve the issue with your service provider, you need to make a complaint to the Commission for Complaints for Telecom-television Services (CCTS) Footnote 1. They are mandated to resolve (if necessary) these types of consumer and small business complaints.
You can contact the CCTS:
- Toll free: 1-888-221-1687
- Toll-free TTY: 1-877-782-2384
- Online at: http://www.ccts-cprst.ca
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: CCTS, P.O. Box 56067 - Minto Place RO, Ottawa, Ontario K1R 7Z1
- By fax: 1-877-782-2924
- Date modified: