There’s something wrong on my mobile phone bill.

That’s not good.

If you can’t resolve the issue with your service provider, you need to make a complaint to the Commission for Complaints for Telecom-television Services (CCTS) Footnote 1. They are mandated to resolve (if necessary) these types of consumer and small business complaints.

You can contact the CCTS:

Did you find this answer helpful? Yes No

Date modified: