I’m not getting the internet speed I’m paying for.
You deserve to get the speed that you pay for. If this happens all the time, then this is considered a quality of service issue and is beyond the scope of our powers so you’ll need to contact the CCTSFootnote 1. They are mandated to resolve (if necessary) these types of complaints.
Contact the CCTS:
- Toll free: 1-888-221-1687
- Toll-free TTY: 1-877-782-2384
- Online at: http://www.ccts-cprst.ca
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: CCTS, P.O. Box 56067 - Minto Place RO, Ottawa, Ontario K1R 7Z1
- By fax: 1-877-782-2924
BUT if you notice that it’s only happening at certain times, your internet might be being throttled. If you think that’s the case, please send us a message or give us a call so that we can help you out.
- Date modified: