Telecom Order CRTC 2022-229
Ottawa, 23 August 2022
Bell MTS, a division of Bell Canada – Approval of a tariff application
- The Commission approves the following tariff application:
Applicant Tariff Notice and description Date of application Effective date Bell MTS, a division of Bell Canada TN 846
General Tariff – Introduction of rate ranges for Individual Semi-Public Line
17 June 2022 23 August 2022
- The Commission received no interventions with respect to the application.
- In accordance with subparagraph 1(b)(i) of the 2006 Policy Direction,Footnote 1 the Commission considers that the approval of this application will advance the policy objective set out in paragraph 7(f) of the Telecommunications Act.Footnote 2
- In accordance with the 2019 Policy Direction,Footnote 3 the Commission considers that this order, which is based on a complete record, can promote competition, affordability, consumer interests, and innovation. Specifically, the approval of this application will promote affordability and consumer interests, because it will introduce a range of rate options that are lower than or equal to the existing single rates for Individual Semi-Public Line services.
- Revised tariff pages are to be issued within 10 calendar days of the date of this order. Revised tariff pages can be submitted to the Commission without a description page or a request for approval; a tariff application is not required.
- Date modified: