Telecom Order CRTC 2022-195
Ottawa, 21 July 2022
Rogers Communications Canada Inc. – Approval of a tariff application
- The Commission approves the following tariff application:
Applicant Tariff Notice and description Date of application Effective date Rogers Communications Canada Inc. TN 74
Access Services Tariff – Introduction of a new speed for Third Party Internet Access Service
3 May 2022 21 July 2022
- The Commission received no interventions with respect to the application.
- In accordance with subparagraph 1(b)(i) of the 2006 Policy Direction,Footnote 1 the Commission considers that the approval of this application will advance the policy objectives set out in paragraph 7(b), 7(c) and 7(f) of the Telecommunications Act.Footnote 2
- In accordance with the 2019 Policy Direction,Footnote 3 the Commission considers that this order, which is based on a complete record, can promote competition, affordability, consumer interests, and innovation. Specifically, the approval of this application will promote competition, affordability and innovation, because it will make available high-quality telecommunications services in new regions of Canada, and will reduce barriers to competition.
- Revised tariff pages are to be issued within 10 calendar days of the date of this order. Revised tariff pages can be submitted to the Commission without a description page or a request for approval; a tariff application is not required.
- Date modified: