Telecom - Commission letter adressed to Philippe Gauvin (Bell Canada)
Ottawa, 10 November 2021
Our reference: 8740-B2-202105775, 8740-A53-202105824, 8740-M59-202105783, 8740-N1-202105858, 8740-T78-202105832, 8740-M22-202105809, 8740-K1-202105791, 8740-D3-202105840, 8740-N51-202105816
Assistant General Counsel
160 Elgin St., Ottawa, On K2P 2C4
RE: Bell Canada Tariff Notice (TN) 7634, Bell Aliant TN 552, 552A, Bell MTS TN 837, 837A, Northwestel TN 1139, Télébec TN 521, Maskatel TN 86, KMTS TN 95, DMTS TN 83, and NorthernTel TN 408 – Connection to in-building Wire
On 26 August 2021, the Commission received the following tariff applications in which the companies proposed to revise their tariffs in order to reflect the Commission’s determinations regarding access to in-building wire in multi-dwelling units set out in Access to in-building wire in multi-dwelling units, Telecom Regulatory Policy CRTC 2021-239, 27 July 2021.
- Bell Canada, TN 7634 to amend CRTC 7516, Item 105;
- Bell Aliant, a division of Bell Canada, TN 552 and 552A to amend CRTC 21491 – Item 646;
- Bell MTS Inc., a division of Bell Canada, TN 837 and 837A to amend CRTC 24006 – Item 105;
- Télébec, société en commandite, TN 521 to amend CRTC 25140, Item 7.8.3;
- Groupe Maskatel LP, TN 86 to amend CRTC 25130, Item 5.1.3,
- NorthernTel, Limited Partnership, TN 408 to amend CRTC 25510, Section N200, Item 15.3.08;
- KMTS, TN 95, to amend CRTC 25440, Section 910.3.06;
- DMTS, a division of Bell Canada, TN 83 to amend CRTC 25370, Section 940.3.06; and
- Northwestel, TN 1139, to amend CRTC 21481, Item 100.
Commission staff is continuing its analysis of these applications. Consequently, these applications will not be disposed of by the 45th business day following receipt. However, the Commission intends to issue a final decision within 90 calendar days of the date of the initial applications.
Original signed by
Director, Dispute Resolution & Regulatory Implementation
c.c.: Joanne Baldassi, CRTC, 819-997-3498, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date modified: