Telecom Order CRTC 2021-73
Ottawa, 18 February 2021
Northwestel Inc. – Final approval of a tariff application
- The Commission approves on a final basis the following tariff application:
Table of Tariff Applications Applicant Tariff Notice and description Date of application Effective date Northwestel Inc. TN 1112
General Tariff – Revision to Service Charge
16 December 2020 10 February 2021
- The Commission received no interventions with respect to the application.
- In accordance with subparagraph 1(b)(i) of the 2006 Policy Direction,Footnote 1 the Commission considers that the approval of this application will advance the policy objective set out in paragraph 7(f) of the Telecommunications ActFootnote 2.
- In accordance with the 2019 Policy Direction,Footnote 3 the Commission considers that this order, which is based on a complete record, can promote competition, affordability, consumer interests, and innovation. Specifically, the final approval of this application will promote (i) consumer interests, because it will provide customers with the flexibility to move to the Internet service package that best suits their needs without incurring additional costs, and (ii) innovation, because it will ensure that consumers have access to high-quality telecommunications services as a result of the service revision.
- Revised tariff pages are to be issued within 10 calendar days of the date of this order. Revised tariff pages can be submitted to the Commission without a description page or a request for approval; a tariff application is not required.
- Date modified: