Telecom Order CRTC 2021-379
Ottawa, 12 November 2021
Bell MTS, a division of Bell Canada – Final approval of a tariff application
- The Commission approves on a final basis the following tariff application:
Applicant Tariff Notice and description Date of application Effective date Bell MTS, a division of Bell Canada TN 840
General Tariff – Expanded availability of home phone packages
5 October 2021 1 November 2021
- The Commission received no interventions with respect to the application.
- In accordance with subparagraph 1(b)(i) of the 2006 Policy Direction,Footnote 1 the Commission considers that the approval of this application will advance the policy objective set out in paragraph 7(f) of the Telecommunications Act.Footnote 2
- In accordance with the 2019 Policy Direction,Footnote 3 the Commission considers that this order, which is based on a complete record, can promote competition, affordability, consumer interests, and innovation. Specifically, the final approval of this application will promote (i) affordability, because it will make bundled service packages available, which will provide savings for consumers on the overall package of services; and (ii) consumer interests, because the bundled service packages will be offered to more consumers.
- Revised tariff pages are to be issued within 10 calendar days of the date of this order. Revised tariff pages can be submitted to the Commission without a description page or a request for approval; a tariff application is not required.
- Date modified: