Telecom Order CRTC 2021-29
Ottawa, 21 January 2021
Various companies – Final approval of tariff applications
- The Commission approves on a final basis the following tariff applications:
Table of Tariff Applications Applicant Tariff Notice and description Date of application Effective date Bell Canada TN 7622
General Tariff – New Contract Extension Provisions for Centrex III customers
10 November 2020 3 December 2020 Bell MTS, a division of Bell Canada TN 828
General Tariff – New Contract Extension Provisions for Centrex customers
10 November 2020 3 December 2020
- The Commission received no interventions with respect to the applications.
- In accordance with subparagraph 1(b)(i) of the 2006 Policy Direction,Footnote 1 the Commission considers that the approval of these applications will advance the policy objective set out in paragraph 7(f) of the Telecommunications ActFootnote 2.
- In accordance with the 2019 Policy Direction,Footnote 3 the Commission considers that this order, which is based on a complete record, can promote competition, affordability, consumer interests, and innovation. Specifically, the final approval of this application will promote consumer interests and innovation, since it will (i) provide additional flexibility for subscribers of Centrex Service and Centrex III Service; and (ii) ensure that customers have access to high-quality telecommunications services.
- Revised tariff pages are to be issued within 10 calendar days of the date of this order. Revised tariff pages can be submitted to the Commission without a description page or a request for approval; a tariff application is not required.
- Date modified: