Telecom Order CRTC 2021-194
Ottawa, 8 June 2021
Altima Solutions Limited – Final approval of tariff applications
- The Commission approves on a final basis the following tariff applications:
- The Commission received no interventions with respect to the applications.
- In accordance with subparagraph 1(b)(i) of the 2006 Policy Direction,Footnote 1 the Commission considers that the approval of these applications will advance the policy objective set out in paragraph 7(f) of the Telecommunications Act.Footnote 2
- In accordance with the 2019 Policy Direction,Footnote 3 the Commission considers that this order, which is based on a complete record, can promote competition, affordability, consumer interests, and innovation. Specifically, the final approval of these applications will promote affordability and consumer interests, because it will (i) increase competition in Ontario and Quebec, and (ii) ensure that customers have access to high-quality telecommunications services.
- Revised tariff pages are to be issued within 10 calendar days of the date of this order. Revised tariff pages can be submitted to the Commission without a description page or a request for approval; a tariff application is not required.
- Date modified: