Telecom Order CRTC 2021-17
Ottawa, 20 January 2021
Northwestel Inc. – Final approval of a tariff application
- The Commission approves on a final basis the following tariff application:
Table of Tariff Applications Applicant Tariff Notice and description Date of application Effective date Northwestel Inc. TN 1097
General Tariff and Private Wire Services Tariff – Revisions to the wording of various tariff items
18 September 2020 3 October 2020
- The Commission received no interventions with respect to the application.
- In accordance with subparagraph 1(b)(i) of the 2006 Policy Direction,Footnote 1 the Commission considers that final approval of this application will advance the policy objective set out in paragraph 7(f) of the Telecommunications ActFootnote 2.
- In accordance with the 2019 Policy Direction,Footnote 3 the Commission considers that this order, which is based on a complete record, can promote competition, affordability, consumer interests, and innovation. Specifically, the final approval of this application will promote (i) consumer interests, because it will provide a more comprehensive description of the affected services and clarify how charges will apply; and (ii) innovation, because it will ensure that consumers have access to high-quality telecommunications services.
- Revised tariff pages are to be issued within 10 calendar days of the date of this order. Revised tariff pages can be submitted to the Commission without a description page or a request for approval; a tariff application is not required.
- Date modified: