Telecom Order CRTC 2021-164
Ottawa, 5 May 2021
Northwestel Inc. – Final approval of a tariff application
- The Commission approves on a final basis the following tariff application:
Table 1 Applicant Tariff Notice and description Date of application Effective date Northwestel Inc. TN 1119
Special Services Tariff – Introduction of Building Interconnect Service
11 March 2021 26 March 2021
- The Commission received no interventions with respect to the application.
- In accordance with subparagraph 1(b)(i) of the 2006 Policy Direction,Footnote 1 the Commission considers that the approval of this application will advance the policy objective set out in paragraph 7(f) of the Telecommunications Act.Footnote 2
- In accordance with the 2019 Policy Direction,Footnote 3 the Commission considers that this order, which is based on a complete record, can promote competition, affordability, consumer interests, and innovation. Specifically, the final approval of this application will promote (i) consumer interests, because it provides a resolution for a customer by supplying a special assembly to fit its business needs, and (ii) innovation, because it ensures that consumers have access to high-quality telecommunications services as a result of the service revisions.
- Revised tariff pages are to be issued within 10 calendar days of the date of this order. Revised tariff pages can be submitted to the Commission without a description page or a request for approval; a tariff application is not required.
- Date modified: