Telecom Order CRTC 2021-152
Ottawa, 3 May 2021
Bell MTS, a division of Bell Canada – Final approval of a tariff application
- The Commission approves on a final basis the following tariff application:
Applicant Tariff Notice and description Date of application Effective date Bell MTS, a division of Bell Canada TN 831
Special Services and Facilities Tariff – Revisions to Digital Network Access Service
18 January 2021 2 February 2021
- The Commission received no interventions with respect to the application.
- In accordance with subparagraph 1(b)(i) of the 2006 Policy Direction,Footnote 1 the Commission considers that the approval of this application will advance the policy objective set out in paragraph 7(f) of the Telecommunications Act.Footnote 2
- In accordance with the 2019 Policy Direction,Footnote 3 the Commission considers that this order, which is based on a complete record, can promote competition, affordability, consumer interests, and innovation. Specifically, the final approval of this application will promote (i) consumers interests, because it will provide customers with an additional exchange for DS-1/DS-3 access servicing areas, and (ii) innovation, because it will ensure that consumers have access to high-quality telecommunications services as a result of the service revisions.
- Revised tariff pages are to be issued within 10 calendar days of the date of this order. Revised tariff pages can be submitted to the Commission without a description page or a request for approval; a tariff application is not required.
- Date modified: