Telecom Order CRTC 2021-120
Ottawa, 29 March 2021
Bell Canada – Approval of a tariff application
- The Commission approves the following tariff application:
|Applicant||Tariff Notice and description||Date of application||Effective date|
|Bell Canada||TN 7621
General Tariff – Revisions to Accelerated Installation Service
|9 November 2020||29 March 2021|
- The Commission received no interventions with respect to the application.
- In accordance with subparagraph 1(b)(i) of the 2006 Policy Direction,Footnote 1 the Commission considers that the approval of this application will advance the policy objective set out in paragraph 7(b) of the Telecommunications Act.Footnote 2
- In accordance with the 2019 Policy Direction,Footnote 3 the Commission considers that this order, which is based on a complete record, can promote competition, affordability, consumer interests, and innovation. Specifically, the approval of this application will promote (i) consumer interests, because it will expand the availability of Accelerated Installation Service upon customers’ request; and (ii) innovation, because it will promote customers’ use of more innovative telecommunications services.
- Revised tariff pages are to be issued within 10 calendar days of the date of this order. Revised tariff pages can be submitted to the Commission without a description page or a request for approval; a tariff application is not required.
- Date modified: