Telecom Order CRTC 2020-302
Ottawa, 25 August 2020
Bell Aliant, a division of Bell Canada – Final approval of a tariff application
- The Commission approves on a final basis the following tariff application:
Table of Tariff Applications Applicant Tariff Notice and description Date of application Effective date Bell Aliant, a division of Bell Canada TN 544
General Tariff – New Contract Extension Provisions for business customers
28 May 2020 12 June 2020
- The Commission received no interventions with respect to the application.
- In accordance with subparagraph 1(b)(i) of the 2006 Policy Direction,Footnote 1 the Commission considers that final approval of this application will advance the policy objective set out in paragraph 7(f) of the Telecommunications ActFootnote 2.
- In accordance with the 2019 Policy Direction,Footnote 3 the Commission considers that this order, which is based on a complete record, can promote competition, affordability, consumer interests, and innovation. Specifically, the final approval of this application will promote consumer interests and innovation, since it (i) provides additional flexibility to subscribers of Digital Exchange Access Service, Digital Switched Service and Megalink Service, and (ii) ensures that consumers will have access to high-quality telecommunications services.
- Revised tariff pages are to be issued within 10 calendar days of the date of this order. Revised tariff pages can be submitted to the Commission without a description page or a request for approval; a tariff application is not required.
- Date modified: