Telecom Order CRTC 2020-208
Ottawa, 2 July 2020
KMTS, a division of Bell Canada – Final approval of a tariff application
- The Commission approves on a final basis the following tariff application:
Table of Tariff Applications Applicant Tariff Notice and description Date of application Effective date KMTS, a division of Bell Canada TN 90
General Tariff – Implementation of local competition in the serving territory of KMTS
25 May 2020 25 June 2020
- The Commission received no interventions with respect to the application.
- In accordance with subparagraph 1(b)(i) of the 2006 Policy Direction,Footnote 1 the Commission considers that final approval of this application will advance the policy objective set out in paragraph 7(f) of the Telecommunications ActFootnote 2.
- In accordance with the 2019 Policy Direction,Footnote 3 the Commission considers that this order, which is based on a complete record, can promote competition, affordability, consumer interests, and innovation. Specifically, the final approval of this application will (i) provide customers in the affected exchanges a greater choice of telecommunications services, and (ii) ensure that consumers have access to high-quality, innovative telecommunications services resulting from local competition.
- Revised tariff pages are to be issued within 10 calendar days of the date of this order. Revised tariff pages can be submitted to the Commission without a description page or a request for approval; a tariff application is not required.
- Date modified: