Telecom Order CRTC 2020-194
Ottawa, 17 June 2020
Rogers Communications Canada Inc. – Approval of tariff applications
- The Commission approves the following tariff applications:
- The Commission received no interventions with respect to the application.
- In accordance with subparagraph 1(b)(i) of the 2006 Policy Direction,Footnote 1 the Commission considers that final approval of this application will advance the policy objective set out in paragraph 7(f) of the Telecommunications ActFootnote 2.
- In accordance with the 2019 Policy Direction,Footnote 3 the Commission considers that this order regarding destandardization, which is based on a complete record, can promote competition, consumer interests, and innovation. Specifically, the approval of this application will promote consumer interests and innovation because (i) the destandardization of these services will impact RCCI’s retail and wholesale customers equally, and (ii) RCCI’s wholesale customers will continue to have access to a wide range of high-speed access services of various speeds.
- Revised tariff pages are to be issued within 10 calendar days of the date of this order. Revised tariff pages can be submitted to the Commission without a description page or a request for approval; a tariff application is not required.
- Date modified: