Telecom Order CRTC 2020-183
Ottawa, 5 June 2020
Saskatchewan Telecommunications – Final approval of a tariff application
- The Commission approves on a final basis the following tariff application:
Applicant Tariff Notice and description Date of application Effective date Saskatchewan Telecommunications TN 367
Revision to General Tariff - Seasonal Service
17 April 2020 29 April 2020
- The Commission received no interventions with respect to this application.
- In accordance with subparagraph 1(b)(i) of the 2006 Policy Direction,Footnote 1 the Commission considers that the approval of this application will advance the policy objective set out in paragraph 7(f) of the Telecommunications Act.Footnote 2
- In accordance with the 2019 Policy Direction,Footnote 3 the Commission considers that this order, which is based on a complete record, can promote competition, affordability, consumer interests, and innovation. Specifically, the final approval of this application will promote consumer interests and innovation, since it (i) provides additional flexibility for subscribers to seasonal service in light of the current situation, and (ii) ensures that customers have access to high-quality telecommunications services.
- Revised tariff pages are to be issued within 10 calendar days of the date of this order. Revised tariff pages can be submitted to the Commission without a description page or a request for approval; a tariff application is not required.
- Date modified: