Telecom Order CRTC 2020-182
Ottawa, 5 June 2020
9315-1884 Québec inc. – Final approval of a tariff application
- The Commission approves on a final basis the following tariff application:
Tariff Notice and description Date of application Effective date 9315-1884 Québec inc. TN 13
Carrier Access Tariff – Local network interconnection
19 February 2020 17 April 2020
- The Commission received an intervention from TELUS Communications Inc. in support of the application.
- In accordance with subparagraph 1(b)(i) of the 2006 Policy Direction,Footnote 1 the Commission considers that the approval of this application will advance the policy objective set out in paragraph 7(f) of the Telecommunications Act.Footnote 2
- In accordance with the 2019 Policy Direction,Footnote 3 the Commission considers that this order, which is based on a complete record, can promote competition, affordability, consumer interests, and innovation. Specifically, final approval of this application will promote (i) additional competition in these Québec exchanges, and (ii) innovation by ensuring that customers will continue to have access to high-quality telecommunications services.
- Revised tariff pages are to be issued within 10 calendar days of the date of this order. Revised tariff pages can be submitted to the Commission without a description page or a request for approval; a tariff application is not required.
- Date modified: