Telecom Notice of Consultation CRTC 2020-131-2
References: 2020-131 and 2020-131-1
Ottawa, 19 October 2020
Public record: 1011-NOC2020-0131
Call for comments – Review of the approach to rate setting for wholesale telecommunications services – Changes to procedure
Revised deadline for submission of replies: 27 November 2020
[Submit an intervention or view related documents]
- In Telecom Notice of Consultation 2020-131-1, the Commission extended the deadline to file interventions for the associated proceeding to 13 August 2020. The Commission also suspended the deadline to file replies to interventions, noting that the extent and volume of information that could be submitted in the interventions could be sizeable. The Commission stated that it would assess any deadlines and the need for further process, and communicate the results of that assessment to parties, after receipt and analysis of the interventions.
- On 13 August 2020, the Commission received interventions from various parties.
Commission’s analysis and determinations
- The Commission notes the volume and complexity of the interventions and considers that it will take some time for interveners to prepare meaningful replies.
- In light of the above, the Commission sets the deadline to file replies to interventions to 27 November 2020.
- Call for comments – Review of the approach to rate setting for wholesale telecommunications services,Telecom Notice of Consultation CRTC 2020-131, 24 April 2020; as amended by Telecom Notice of Consultation CRTC 2020-131-1, 7 July 2020
- Date modified: