Telecom Order CRTC 2020-117
Ottawa, 7 April 2020
Northwestel Inc. – Final approval of a tariff application
- The Commission approves on a final basis the following tariff application:
Applicant Tariff Notice and description Date of application Effective date Northwestel Inc. TN 1073
General Tariff – Try-it-and-Save Promotion
14 February 2020 30 April 2020
- The Commission received no interventions with respect to the application.
- In accordance with subparagraph 1(b)(i) of the 2006 Policy Direction,Footnote 1 the Commission considers that the approval of this application will advance the policy objective set out in paragraph 7(f) of the Telecommunications Act.Footnote 2
- In accordance with the 2019 Policy Direction,Footnote 3 the Commission considers that this order, which is based on a complete record, can promote competition, affordability, consumer interests, and innovation. Specifically, the final approval of this application will promote (i) consumer interests by extending the availability of a promotional offer that will benefit customers and (ii) innovation by ensuring that customers will continue to have access to high-quality telecommunications services.
- Revised tariff pages are to be issued within 10 calendar days of the date of this order. Revised tariff pages can be submitted to the Commission without a description page or a request for approval; a tariff application is not required.
- Date modified: