Telecom Order CRTC 2020-112
Ottawa, 30 March 2020
Northwestel Inc. – Final approval of a tariff application
- The Commission approves on a final basis the following tariff application:
Applicant Tariff Notice and description Date of application Effective date Northwestel Inc. TN 1068
Special Services Tariff – Revision to Operation of the Yukon Mobile Radio System
28 January 2020 21 February 2020
- The Commission received no interventions with respect to the application.
- In accordance with subparagraph 1(b)(i) of the 2006 Policy Direction,Footnote 1 the Commission considers that the approval of this application will advance the policy objective set out in paragraph 7(f) of the Telecommunications Act.Footnote 2
- In accordance with the 2019 Policy Direction,Footnote 3 the Commission considers that this order, which is based on a complete record, can promote competition, affordability, consumer interests, and innovation. Specifically, the final approval of this application will promote (i) consumer interests by allowing this customer to add additional radio sites if required and (ii) innovation by ensuring that this consumer will continue to have access to high-quality innovative telecommunications services.
- Revised tariff pages are to be issued within 10 calendar days of the date of this order. Revised tariff pages can be submitted to the Commission without a description page or a request for approval; a tariff application is not required.
- Date modified: