Telecom Notice of Consultation CRTC 2019-57-3
References: 2019-57, 2019-57-1, and 2019-57-2
Ottawa, 23 June 2020
Public record: 1011-NOC2019-0057
Review of mobile wireless services – Changes to procedure
Revised deadline for final submissions: 15 July 2020
- On 17 March 2020, in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Commission announced that it had suspended all deadlines between that date and 10 April 2020 associated with open proceedings. In Telecom Notice of Consultation 2019-57-2, the Commission indicated that the deadline of 23 March 2020 for final submissions in this proceeding, which was set out in Telecom Notice of Consultation 2019-57-1 and originally suspended on 28 February 2020 during the public hearing, would remain suspended until further notice.
- With this notice, the Commission sets a revised deadline for final submissions of 15 July 2020.
- As established in Telecom Decision 2020-104, submissions must not exceed 50 pages, including an executive summary and appendices.
- Review of mobile wireless services, Telecom Notice of Consultation CRTC 2019-57, 28 February 2019; as amended by Telecom Notice of Consultation CRTC 2019-57-1, 28 October 2019; and 2019-57-2, 20 March 2020
- TELUS Communications Inc. and the Canadian Network Operators Consortium Inc. – Requests for disclosure of information filed in confidence as part of the Telecom Notice of Consultation 2019-57 proceeding, and related procedural requests, Telecom Decision CRTC 2020-104, 24 March 2020
- Date modified: