Telecom Notice of Consultation CRTC 2019-420-3
References: 2019-420, 2019-420-1, and 2019-420-2
Ottawa, 13 January 2021
Public record: 1011-NOC2019-0420
Call for comments – Access to in-building wire in multi-dwelling units – Change to procedure
Deadline for submission of final replies: 12 February 2021
- On 16 December 2019, the Commission published Telecom Notice of Consultation 2019-420.
- In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Commission modified the deadline for interventions and replies in Telecom Notice of Consultation 2019-420-1. The Commission later suspended the deadline for submission of replies in Telecom Notice of Consultation 2019-420-2 to allow for additional process. A deadline of 24 August 2020 was subsequently established for replies via a staff letter.
- In a letter dated 21 October 2020, Commission staff issued requests for information (RFIs) to parties. The deadline for responses to those RFIs was 20 November 2020.
- The Commission hereby invites parties to file final replies, including comments on the above-noted responses to RFIs, as applicable, by 12 February 2021.
- The record of this proceeding will be closed with the filing of the final replies.
Call for comments – Access to in-building wire in multi-dwelling units, Telecom Notice of Consultation CRTC 2019-420, 16 December 2019; as amended by Telecom Notices of Consultation CRTC 2019-420-1, 8 April 2020; and 2019-420-2, 30 April 2020
- Date modified: