Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2019-378
Ottawa, 20 November 2019
Woodbine Entertainment Group
Application 2019-1069-6, received 21 October 2019
HPItv – Revocation of licence
- Woodbine Entertainment Group has requested the revocation of its broadcasting licence for the national English-language specialty Category B service HPItv, originally granted in Broadcasting Decision 2000-713, in order to continue its operation as an exempt undertaking, pursuant to Broadcasting Order 2015-88.
- Given the licensee’s request and pursuant to section 9(1)(e) of the Broadcasting Act, the Commission revokes the broadcasting licence issued to Woodbine Entertainment Group for the above-mentioned undertaking.
- The operator of this undertaking must, at all times, comply with the criteria set out in the appendix to Broadcasting Order 2015-88.
- Exemption order respecting discretionary television programming undertakings serving fewer than 200,000 subscribers, Broadcasting Order CRTC 2015-88, 12 March 2015
- The Racing Network Canada, Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2000-713, 14 December 2000
- Date modified: