Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2019-374
Ottawa, 15 November 2019
All Points Bulletin Incorporated
Application 2019-1064-6, received 16 October 2019
All Points Bulletin– Revocation of licence
- All Points Bulletin Incorporated has requested the revocation of its broadcasting licence for the national, English-language specialty Category B service All Points Bulletin, originally granted in Broadcasting Decision 2002-266, in order to continue its operation as an exempt undertaking, pursuant to Broadcasting Order 2015-88.
- Given the licensee’s request and pursuant to section 9(1)(e) of the Broadcasting Act, the Commission revokes the broadcasting licence issued to All Points Bulletin Incorporated for the above-mentioned undertaking.
- The operator of this undertaking must comply at all times with the criteria set out in the appendix to Broadcasting Order CRTC 2015-88.
- Exemption order respecting discretionary television programming undertakings serving fewer than 200,000 subscribers, Broadcasting Order CRTC 2015-88, 12 March 2015
- All Points Bulletin - Category 2 specialty service, Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2002-266, 4 September 2002
- Date modified: