Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2019-373
Ottawa, 13 November 2019
Avis de recherche incorporée
Application 2019-1062-0, received 16 October 2019
Avis de Recherche – Revocation of licence
- Avis de recherche incorporée has requested the revocation of its broadcasting licence for the national, French-language specialty Category B service Avis de Recherche, originally granted in Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2002-267, in order to continue its operation as an exempt undertaking, pursuant to Broadcasting Order 2015-88.
- Given the licensee’s request and pursuant to section 9(1)(e) of the Broadcasting Act, the Commission revokes the broadcasting licence issued to Avis de recherche incorporée for the above-mentioned undertaking.
- The operator of this undertaking must comply at all times with the criteria set out in the appendix to Broadcasting Order 2015-88.
- Exemption order respecting discretionary television programming undertakings serving fewer than 200,000 subscribers, Broadcasting Order CRTC 2015-88, 12 March 2015
- Avis de Recherche - Category 2 specialty service, Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2002-267, 4 September 2002
- Date modified: