Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2019-369
Ottawa, 7 November 2019
1395047 Ontario Inc.
Application 2019-1005-0, received 25 September 2019
Festival Portuguese Television – Revocation of licence
- 1395047 Ontario Inc. has requested the revocation of its broadcasting licence for the third-language, general interest, ethnic specialty Category B service Festival Portuguese Television, last renewed in Broadcasting Decision 2013-466, in order to continue its operation as an exempt undertaking, pursuant to Broadcasting Order 2015-88.
- Given the licensee’s request and pursuant to section 9(1)(e) of the Broadcasting Act, the Commission revokes the broadcasting licence issued to 1395047 Ontario Inc. for the above-mentioned undertaking.
- The operator of this undertaking must, at all times, comply with the criteria set out in the appendix to Broadcasting Order 2015-88.
- Exemption order respecting discretionary television programming undertakings serving fewer than 200,000 subscribers, Broadcasting Order CRTC 2015-88, 12 March 2015
- Various independent specialty Category B services – Licence renewals, Broadcasting Decision CRTC 2013-466, 30 August 2013
- Date modified: